One of the most challenging tasks in planning your
wedding is choosing the right entertainment for the evening
reception. The younger generation will have energy to burn,
the older generation may not like the noise levels associated
with some forms of entertainment. An Old School Band
ceilidh is the perfect answer to this dilemma because:
- It appeals to everyone - no one will feel excluded
- The band isn't too loud - you could still talk to
- The band isn't too quiet either - we can rock with
the best of them!
- All instruments are amplified to a perfect balance
- The music appeals to all ages
- No previous ceilidh experience is necessary
- It gets both families and all guests involved
- It makes it easy to mix with others
- You will remember it for all the right reasons
The most successful wedding evenings are, in our experience,
those at which the ceilidh is the sole event. However, many
couples feel they would like a disco too and this works well
when the ceilidh opens the evening and the disco closes it.
The important thing to us is that you have the evening you
want - we would hope you would be happy to recommend us to
Remember, we have years of experience of playing at weddings
and can help with advice and guidance in planning this important
event. Ring the Band on 01254 878149 or 01257 278527 for a
no-obligation no-fee chat about things.
Seeing is believing - why not have a look at our appraisals
We can also provide ambient live music - Renaissance, Celtic or solo classical guitar - for the meal. If you are interested in this service, ring 01254 878149.